High performance data logger/recorder
High performance data logger/recorder with 3 or 6 I/O slots, SD card reader, and easy-to-use Windows software interface
UEILogger base DVR 300 is a "cube" PowerDNA DNA PPC5- running internal data logging software.
- Version 3 or 5 slot for I/O modules PowerDNA series
- Sampling the state of analog inputs at 250 kS/s (modules with 18- and 24-bit A/D) or 500 kS/s (A/D 16 bit).
- Recording frames CANbus, RS232/485, ARINC, MIL-1553, GPS, etc.
- Sending according to a fixed time schedule specified by the user messages from the interface modules (eg. 232 to request the device status)
- Handle up to 150 analog channels (bridge strain gauge, thermocouple, RTD, IPE etc), or binary inputs 288
- Extensive trigger functions (eg. from CANbus frames)
- Alarm functions
- SD card (for recording data and parameter measurements) - up to 32 GB
- Programming measurement parameters, reading recorded data: via Ethernet or SD cards
- Preliminary checks with the specified recorder actions paramterami via Ethernet
- The possibility of building a distributed system: combining many "cube" data loggers in a "star" or "daisy chain" (or in a mixed configuration); the work of individual data loggers can be synchronized by a common trigger
- Industrial temperature range, vibration and mechanical shock resistance
- AC and DC power (including battery)
- Ethernet (dna)
- Chassiss's function
- Data logger